I make designs that work.
My portfolio ranges from brand identity and 3d design to UX and online retail.
Working as a designer and a front-end web developer for many years, I was able to learn how to design and develop for many types of requirements, under many different circumstances and in multiple types of industries.
For most business needs, I am hired as a freelance creative and technical contributor on brand and product development. For larger corporations, I am usually contracted to provide consultation and specialized services to solve high-level issues.
Brand, Web, Print and Product
Brand, graphic and product design
- Logo design for corporate and boutique clients
- Creation of new brand identity
- Improvements to existing brand standards
- High-level product design and working prototypes
- Commercial package design for the food, supplement and nutrition industry
- Mockups, illustrations and 3d renderings
- SVG and CSS animations that are web optimized
- Other creative consultation
Web design, UX and customer experience
- Website homepages that are SEO-friendly, with high-impact design and analytics
- Easy-to-use WordPress themes
- Improvements to existing UX
- Interaction design
- Consultation on retail and customer experience
- Animated and 3D web graphics
- Social media marketing banners
WordPress management, architecture and online retail development
- Online retail
- Reusable UI architecture
- Component design
- Website administration
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- GSuite and Google Analytics
- DNS and SSL management